Cirrhosis is a gradually progressing illness in which healthy liver tissue is replaced with scar tissue, ultimately prevent the liver from working properly. The scar tissue obstructs the pour of blood throughout the liver and slows the processing of hormones, nutrients and naturally formed toxins. It also reduces the production of proteins and additional substances which are made by the liver. Cirrhosis ia also known as acute enlargement of liver. It is mainly occurred in men between the ages of 40 to 50.
Some of the major symptoms of cirrhosis of liver are insomnia, nausea, weakness, fatigues, accelerate heartbeat, loss of body weight, loss of appetite, bleeding gums, itchy skin, blotchy palms, muscle cramps, low libido, nosebleeds, breathlessness, memory problems, dizziness, hair loss, vomiting blood, blockage of bile ducts and staggering.
Some of the common causes of cirrhosis include obesity liver cancer, chronic viral hepatitis, autoimmune hepatitis, alcohol and cryptogenic cirrhosis.
Using of home remedies is one of the best and effective methods to cure this problem. Listed below are some of the home remedies that you can used to cure the problem of cirrhosis of the liver:
1. Lemon: Lemon is one of the best home remedy to cure cirrhosis of the liver. First, cut a lemon into 4 pieces without separating them. Then, fill one of them with black powder, the other with black dried ginger powder, the third with salt and the last with sugar. Heat it on one plate and then consume it. It will cure the liver trouble and helps to sharpen your appetite.
2. Apple: Apple is one of the best natural cures for cirrhosis. It helps in strengthening your liver and keeps you strong and healthy. It provides relief from the trouble of loss of hunger and appetite which keeps your lover healthy. Regular eating of 1 apple in a day can also provide relief from constipation and flatulence.
3. Bottle gourd: Bottle gourd is beneficial for improving liver health. Taking half teaspoon of this home remedy can helps you to keep your liver fit and cure the problem like cirrhosis. Bitter gourd is also beneficial in cleansing the bowels.
4. Rice: Rice is another effective home remedy used to treat cirrhosis. It is very useful in spiraling the liver. Rice is also beneficial in improving overall health and keeps you strong and fit.
5. Papaya: Papaya is one more remedy used to cure cirrhosis of the liver. Eating papaya can helps you to relieve pain in the liver.
6. Carrots: Carrots is extremely beneficial for people who are suffering from this trouble. People who are having the problem of cirrhosis are suggested to add carrot in your daily diet. It gives relief to patient with inflamed livers.
Apart from this, to cure cirrhosis of the liver, it is suggested to consume foods like pineapple, oranges, dates, figs, mausambi, dates, mango, raisins and honey. To keep you liver healthy, it is also suggested to avoid fried foods, coffee and tobacco because these directly affect the liver which leads to cirrhosis.