Stomach ache is one of the most common problem that can occur at any time. You may experience a stomach ache for a variety of sources and conditions. Some causes of stomach aches include serious diseases, such as bowel disease or even cancer. Other more common causes of stomach aches include constipation, flu, gas, food poisoning or lactose intolerance.
Fortunately, if you have a stomach ache, you can take steps to alleviate the pain quickly. There are numerous treatments are available to help you cure your stomach ache fast. Here are some things that you can adopt to get rid of a stomach ache quickly:
1. You can Try lying on your back with your feet higher than the rest of your body. Use a chair, pillows, or the couch to prop them up. After you are in this postion put warm wash cloth on your stomach. The heat will help calm the cramping in your stomach.
2. Mix 1 tsp each of mint juice and limejuice. Add some ginger juice and black salt in it. Drink this mixture for quick stomach pain relief.
3. Drink 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar mixed with 1 teaspoon of raw honey and water to get rid of a stomach ache quickly
4. Consume ginger. This natural remedy is often used to remedy stomach aches. You can eat either fresh ginger or drink ginger tea or ginger ale. There are also ginger lozenges or chews available in most health and drug stores.
5. If your stomach ache is likely due to constipation. Take over-the-counter fiber supplements, laxatives or stool softeners, which can encourage bowel movements. Drink plenty of water to aid in the passing of your stool. If you wish to cure your stomach ache in the fastest manner available, opt for an enema, which generally causes a bowel movement within an hour of use.
6. Relax for a few minutes. If your stomach ache is due to food poisoning or intestinal flu, there is unfortunately no known cure. You simply have to wait for the illness or suspect food to pass through your body. If you rest, your immune system will be better fortified to fight off the issue, thereby helping to cure your stomach ache more quickly.
7. Try over the counter pain relievers such as Gas-ex, Pepto Bismol, and Zantac. These types of drugs relieve the pressure that gas can cause. They also can help cure other stomach related pains such as bloating, diarrhea, nausea, and heartburn. Be sure you don’t have an ulcer though. For these drug can tend to make stomach pain worse if it is an ulcer.
Always remember, if you are having constant sharp pains in your abdomen please check with your doctor. Your doctor can help you find the right treatment plan.